View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 11:45 AM   #18
BeccaPrice
Wizard
BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, K3-3G, K4SO, KPW
My impulse buy limit is around $6 - below that, I'm willing to take a chance on a new author, new genre, something I haven't tried before. If it's an author I follow and really like and want to support, I'll go up to around $10 - no hard and fast rule, just that's about my threshold.

I resent paying more than $10 for something I only license, don't own.

there are a couple of authors that I collect, and will buy in hardback (I'm looking at Lois Bujold here). There's one author I used to collect in both paper and audio, but his new publisher has really jacked up the prices for ever slimmer volumes so high that I'm only getting them in audio these days (I really like the way that they're narrated - to me, on these books, the narrator is so perfectly matched to the "voice" of the book that they're inseparable to me.)
BeccaPrice is offline   Reply With Quote