Thread: MobileRead May 2013 Book Club Vote
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 08:28 AM   #11
BelleZora
Wizard
BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kobo Libra 2
Don't know about the write-in part, but last year I bought the first three Harry Bosch books by Michael Connelly because they were on sale. I have now read all but the last three books of his series characters, most purchased at full price. When Harry retires for good I'll feel bereft. Definitely read them in order.

Had I not recently re-read The Daughter of Time and The Long Goodbye I would have voted for them. Josephine Tey's book changed the way I view and read history. The Long Goodbye is essential for any mystery buff. Farewell My Lovely is my favorite Chandler. Whole paragraphs are poetry.

Orlok, I appreciate learning about Goddard's In Pale Battalions. I plan to read it soon whether it wins or not.
BelleZora is offline   Reply With Quote