View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 05:22 PM   #131
MrDoug
Banned
MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: IPad - Kobo Glo - Nook Glo - Samsung Galaxy Note II
Quote:
Originally Posted by volwrath View Post
I went to my local bestbuy to preorder as my amazon shipment is due on 10/25. After everything was said and done, I ponied up $50 for a giftcard, and then the bb computer spit out of a date of 11/25, then the guy proceded to tell me that wasnt too bad as the paperwhite wasnt going to be released until Oct. 29 anyway.

Moral of the story is I dont think/know that BB is a viable release day place to get it.
I know.. ask 5 different employees get 5 different answers darn near.. I usually buy online but want to take a shot at Local store in hopes of getting one sooner..
Thanks,
Doug
MrDoug is offline   Reply With Quote