View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 03:11 PM   #125
wallflower75
Groupie
wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallflower75 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage/iPhone 6 Plus/iPad mini
*sigh* Do you suppose it's too late for me to change my shipping options in order to have my "not shipped yet" changed to "Shipping soon"? I'm trying to remind myself that I have fifty million things to do in the week before mine's due to arrive, enough that I probably wouldn't have much time for reading anyway, but...

*best Veruca Salt voice* I want it NOW!!
wallflower75 is offline   Reply With Quote