View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 01:52 PM   #122
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
I ordered my Paperwhite from Amazon, but called Best Buy just to see if they'd have it in on Monday and one person said yes, but another today said they didn't think so. So who knows. My guess is they won't have it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
One of the many reasons I quit dealing with Best Buy was their inability to know what they have in stock, much less what they might have in the future.
I've had very similar experiences. It's frustrating.
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote