View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 12:36 PM   #11338
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
I'm sitting at work waiting to be killed. We have a "profound" cold front approaching us from Canada - tornado watch until noon [winds are VERY swirly now - hot & humid conditions]. Then bands of "intense" storms will roll across us all afternoon & evening.

If we live - tomorrow's high temp is alleged to be 70 F!
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
Usually whatever Pooh gets comes our way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
We just had our first "severe" thunderstorm of the day pass over --
Duck Tom!
And now we have our tornado watch—until 7 PM tonight. The winds are really kicking up outside at around 40 mph. No rain or thunder yet, but I have to leave for work in a few minutes long enough to pick up my new prescription safety glasses at the dispensary. We can only come between one and three.

Quote:
Originally Posted by red_pheonix View Post
Same message applies...stay safe.

Thunderstorms are dangerous, with or without tornados.
Thanks, red! Thunderstorms aren't all that unusual around here, though, so I'm not overly concerned, but I will stay off the Interstate.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote