View Single Post
Old 03-03-2011, 07:16 PM   #13
rogue_librarian
Guru
rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Basic 613
Quote:
Originally Posted by pietrocrazy View Post
I know some people don't have a credit card, but there's no reason to not have a debit card.
Probably not, but Amazon wouldn't be able to make sense of my European one.

Quote:
PayPal essentially acts like a bank that is not subject to bank regulations, so you get none of the same legal protections.
Actually, it's got a banking license in the EU. Unlike most American banks it's happy to deal with foreigners, too. If you're an American doing business with other Americans you probably don't need it, I'll grant you that.
rogue_librarian is offline   Reply With Quote