View Single Post
Old 12-14-2010, 03:20 PM   #122
Care
Aes Sedai
Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.

Device: Kobo Aura and Kobo Mini, had a Nook, NOOKcolor, Nook STR.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruel View Post
I just found out that Borders is selling the Sony PRS950 for $240 and they ship to Canada for only $6. I decided to order it, although there are none in stock at the moment so it looks like I might have to wait a while to get it.
That is awesome! I hope you love it.

$6 is way cheap! I hope they aren't going to ding you with duties and taxes though.
Care is offline   Reply With Quote