View Single Post
Old 10-31-2010, 07:37 AM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Charging issue - battery down to zero

This has happened for the second time within a week. The battery gauge of my Reader 650 is down by one bar when I stop reading a book. I make sure it's turned off. The next day I am trying to turn it on again - but the scree remains blank. Nothing works, not even a reset. I plug into a USB port. The red charging light illuminates. After a while the device comes back to life, reboots and shows the charging symbol. The battery was completely discharged!

Does anyone else have similar problems with the battery charge suddenly dropping from three bars to zero overnight?
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote