View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 04:50 AM   #42
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by murraypaul View Post
Yes, from the menu option.
I rename the Kindle documents folder first, out of paranoia that it would delete all the downloaded books, I don't know if it actually would. So I have separate .UK and .US Kindle documents folders and rename the right one in as needed.
My experience is that deregistering and reregistering K4PC changes the encryption key (ie it's treated as a new "device" in your list of Kindle devices), so that none of the books you downloaded previously can be read without re-downloading them.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote