View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 11:43 AM   #576
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by victor_2203 View Post
I understand your information, but I just made a full charge with wall adapter two days ago.

As ixtab has said, I think that I need to do a full debrick process, but I'm not able to make kindle as a Kindle-Fastboot device on step 7 from guide. What file should I use to install the libusb-win32 devices?
Windows is a horrible PITA with all these driver issues

If you're stuck with Windows, you can try the ones from the post labeled "ixtab's Win32 drivers" or so from the first post.

Otherwise, if you have access to a Linux system, you can use the imx_usb and fastboot tools for Linux. At least, in Linux, the devices actually work, instead of just showing exclamation marks and meaningless messages.

(yes, we're working on user-friendly "one-click" solutions, but they're just not here yet)
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote