View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 09:44 AM   #21196
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolRaven View Post
I got my first computer about 15 years ago and I believe this might be the first time I have a computer problem that I just can't figure out. I'm getting a blue screen, garbled screen, no screen or automatic reboot and I just can't figure out what can cause all of those symptoms. Grrrr...
I'd say faulty power supply as a starting point, but that could lead to fried cards and other things.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote