View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 10:24 AM   #25
bill_mchale
Wizard
bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, HPC Evo 4G LTE
I don't know about most American comics, but I know Usagi Yojimbo (which isn't a superhero comic unless you consider a samurai rabbit a superhero) tends to have story arcs that are the right length for trade paperbacks. The trade paperbacks are the only way I have ever read it... which was a lot nicer than having to wait a month to find out what happened next .

--
Bill
bill_mchale is offline   Reply With Quote