View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 05:15 PM   #50
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by bartveld View Post
It works! Amazing! And even more amazing how you let me figure it out myself with just a few hints. Still, for noobs it might still be a good idea to add some guidance on how to get into the app and initialize, assign, etc. After all, it is very user-friendly and very elegant, once you see how to make it do its magic. And it might spare you a lot of questions.

ixtab, you're my hero! Now I can actually start using my KT. Where can I donate?
Hehe, you're welcome

I intentionally provided only a little guidance, because the UI should be mostly self-explaining, and because I wanted you to know that you can try out things without fear of breaking them

As for the "donation"... I you like this hack, just click on the little "Karma" button
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote