View Single Post
Old 11-18-2011, 06:19 PM   #8
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuklachica View Post
I was just about to create a topic about this. It happened no matter what setting it was on, and primarily between home screen page flips and going from screen saver to home screen. Not quite as much in books.

I contacted amazon, they were not able to fix it, and sent a new one. Well, this is how the new one arrived, and needless to say, it is not any better. It LITERALLY arrived IN THE BOX like this.

I am not impressed.

Send those pics to them. A bad batch must br going around ask them to send you one from a different warehouse.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote