View Single Post
Old 08-15-2011, 06:38 PM   #6
PG4003
Addict
PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW I & II, Kindle Voyage, Fire HD 7", Fire HD 8.9"
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatDog View Post
King used to go to pick-up basketball games and let students come over near the university where he lived to hang out at his house. But one day his new wife came out of the shower to find a stranger in their house and it kind of freaked her out. (If Ms King is freaked - run).

So he had to increase his personal security a bit. But to all accounts he is a pretty lay-back guy.
That must have been a long time ago, he's been married to the same woman for years (as far as I know). I would think he has to be pretty careful about security these days.
PG4003 is offline   Reply With Quote