View Single Post
Old 11-19-2010, 12:36 PM   #10
hgwlackey
Zealot
hgwlackey knows what is on the back of the AURYN.hgwlackey knows what is on the back of the AURYN.hgwlackey knows what is on the back of the AURYN.hgwlackey knows what is on the back of the AURYN.hgwlackey knows what is on the back of the AURYN.hgwlackey knows what is on the back of the AURYN.hgwlackey knows what is on the back of the AURYN.hgwlackey knows what is on the back of the AURYN.hgwlackey knows what is on the back of the AURYN.hgwlackey knows what is on the back of the AURYN.hgwlackey knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Kindle Touch, HTC Thunderbolt
Agreed. It needs to be really prominent during the purchasing process: "This book is restricted to the following countries.... If your recipient is outside these countries..."

(Although what I was really hoping was that gifting was going to be a way to get around geo-restrictions, since the person PURCHASING the book IS in the required country. It should be nobody's business who I then give the book to.)

(I expect this also means that I wouldn't be able to purchase a book for a recipient that's available in THEIR country but not MINE. At least not till they get their system better worked out.)

Last edited by hgwlackey; 11-19-2010 at 12:38 PM.
hgwlackey is offline   Reply With Quote