View Single Post
Old 11-05-2010, 03:30 AM   #5
Roos
Groupie
Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Roos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Scribe, Phone
More news, alas from an unconfirmed source told me it is a Firmware problem that is holding up the 903.
In the Pocketbook forum over here at the firmware section at the end of a very very long thread (German), some one from Pocketbook confirms it, and that is al the new models, they have all the programmers burning the midnight oil on this one ;-) Just a shame you have to dig so long to know what is happening.
The only thing that gives me shivers atm is that since 14.2 they have not been able to create stable firmware (now 15.3 in beta) so i really really hope they get this thing crashfree soon..
Roos is offline   Reply With Quote