View Single Post
Old 08-06-2007, 06:18 PM   #30
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
It's actually OSX that has the problems with drag'n drop

doesn't the hourglass in the bottom right corner rotate for you? Clicking on it will bring up a listing of active jobs

the icons are shamelessly stolen from the oxygen kde theme. I decided to move to svg icons and that phone icon was the best I could find. If you know of a better one, send it my way.

the library doesn't touch your hard drive it stores the files internally in a database, another design decision based on its cross platform nature. At some point i'll implement a save button that will export files from the database to the hard drive.

Delete books does just that deletes books from either the reader or the internal database. If you have a suggestion for a better term, I'm all ears.
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote