View Single Post
Old 09-12-2013, 08:23 AM   #143
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by tompe View Post
What does the author man to you and me anyway? So why not just download every book and not pay anything. Enough people pay for the author to continue to write so why would I care?
The author worked for my enjoyment, the local publisher is trying to rob me. I try to help and reward those who do good things for me and not screw them over. Might seem like an alien concept to you.

By circumventing geographical restrictions we boldly pave the way for a global digital marketplace for the benefit of all.

Last edited by HansTWN; 09-12-2013 at 08:29 AM.
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote