View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 11:07 AM   #378
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
Well, you can't buy the ad-free Touch from Amazon anymore, correct? I bought a used one, with ads. I hate that I would have to pay to get them off, when I didn't buy it from Amazon.
The person that bought it originally from Amazon did not pay for it either. Since it is not the full working Kindle you intended to buy, you should have asked for a $20 discount from the seller.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote