View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 09:41 PM   #397
Prestidigitweeze
Fledgling Demagogue
Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Oasis 2; Aura HD; iPad Air; PRS-350; Galaxy S7.
I don't know that Kawasaki's testimonial is "amazing" any more than figureheads should be castigated or lionized arbitrarily. But I did find this bit amusing:

Quote:
"Another thing I like with Android is, they don't have some stupid proprietary cable. I can go to any hotel front desk and, if I've forgotten my cable, they always have a micro-USB around. I can use my Nexus 7 and it's on the same cable as my Samsung Galaxy S3. What a concept! A standard cable."
Wozniak's admiration of Android gear seems a bit less compromised than Kawasaki's, though, because he's not actually being paid by Samsung to write pro-Android tracts. G.K. makes his conversion sound completely product-based and yet he'd already written the book advocating Android before certain of the devices he cites as turning points were actually on the market.