View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012, 07:29 PM   #49
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
It's a book about how the Hebrew Bible was produced. Yes, I can see the pitfalls of discussing The Bible Unearthed outside of P&R, but if people can take the "Bible as literature" approach that many secular classrooms use, it could work. Despite the dangers, it seems a better choice for a non-fiction month than Sh*t My Dad Says, but that's only my opinion. You know what people say about opinions!
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote