View Single Post
Old 08-18-2012, 11:00 AM   #22
jojoba
Addict
jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jojoba ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, iPad 3gen, Cybook Odyssey FL HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delotte231 View Post
That's a lot of note taking applications. Isn't it hard to manage?
Yes, kind of, but I use them for different things. Evernote is for small personal notes, shopping lists, web clippings, directions to get places, little reminders to myself, and so on. Elements is only used for syncing my Scrivener projects (apart from Simplenote, it's the only app that syncs with Scrivener). CP is for all my work related notes. Daedalus somewhat overlaps with CN, I can't quite decide which one to use as my main work app as they both have pros and cons...
jojoba is offline   Reply With Quote