View Single Post
Old 05-02-2008, 05:14 PM   #58
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
I just realized that i have something that is at the very least uncommon, if not obscure.

I have a first edition World Map Book. it was published in 1981 by the Defense Mapping Agency for NASA, to be used by the space Shuttle crew. My grandfather worked at the DMA, and this was one of his last projects before he retired.

It only has 45 pages, and it only shows airstrips (besides political and geographic features). I believe it was intended to show the orientation and location of places where the shuttle might land in an emergency.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote