View Single Post
Old 08-27-2011, 04:37 PM   #3
GoSharks
SQUIRREL!!
GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GoSharks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K-Fire, PW2, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_macd View Post
I've no real concern about that, but I am wondering if there is likely to be any issue with information about the library ebooks being collected by Amazon - because as I understand it, DRM might be removed from them when converting with Calibre (or am I wrong about that?).
DRM will need to be removed from library books when importing into Calibre for converting formats. You will need to Google Apprentice Alf's Blog to find the necessary 'tools' and instructions. It is very easy to do..... and hopefully will be unnecessary soon. Welcome!
GoSharks is offline   Reply With Quote