View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 03:01 PM   #35
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneS View Post
However if I make any subsequent modification to the text itself (using epubfixer or not), and then save the modified file, the new TOC no longer works.
Oh, I originally missed the part in bold above. I didn't modify the text with Sigil or otherwise. I hand edited with winrar and a text editor my deletion of the cover page's empty paragraph block. I didn't try the below with my version above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneS View Post
Then when the file came up in Sigil, I modified the file "contents008.xhtml" by changing the second word in the first paragraph from "those" to "they." then saved the file in Sigil.
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote