View Single Post
Old 10-21-2010, 01:10 PM   #14
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arco Witter View Post
You are right - currently this series is the only one that has this indexing structure. (All others do not have that large a series, so the complete series can be put within one folder)
I'm sorry when you don't understand me sometimes - English is not my native language.
Your English is fine.

The template I gave you will be equal to {title} if #nis is empty, which it will be unless it finds <space><digit><digit><digit><digit><space> in the title. Achieving that is the reason that all the special characters (slash, dash) and the extra numbers are inside the {} brackets. If #nis is empty, then none of the extra characters will be included in the result.

If the Perry Rhodan books are the only ones with titles containing that pattern, then you are done.

If other books might accidentally have that pattern, then use the following for #nis.
{title:re(Perry Rhodan (\d\d\d\d) ,\1)}
Make sure that spacing in the regexp is equal to the spacing in the titles.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote