View Single Post
Old 08-05-2009, 11:26 PM   #13
Hellmark
Wizard
Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nokia N800, PRS-505, Nook STR Glowlight, Kindle 3
I immediately bought it when I saw your post pop up while I was at work. After I paid for it, found out what a pain in the ass it was. I couldn't even download the book, because I wasn't running a machine capable of running Adobe Digital Editions (because, it didn't have Windows. Come on Adobe! ADE was supposed to have a release for Linux back in '07!). Luckily, I had a dual boot machine at my disposal, so downloaded with that. Now, to figure out how to strip the DRM, so I can actually read it.

I don't know how many of you guys use Shelfari, but I added the book there, with the cover and other info.

Last edited by Hellmark; 08-06-2009 at 02:42 AM.
Hellmark is offline   Reply With Quote