View Single Post
Old 12-19-2015, 07:09 AM   #154
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by enqueue View Post
I think this is not a matter of hidden files, but is due to the fact that the newer version of the Kobo desktop application won't mount the root of the device anymore, but only a sub-directory. I do not know how to solve this, either.
I very much doubt this. The device is mounted by the OS. This is independent of the desktop application. You don't need to run it at all. The .kobo directory will be there. If the .kobo directory was being mounted, you wouldn't have access to the other parts of the user partition and would not be able to sideload books.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote