Thread: JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013, 04:28 PM   #1395
CheriePie
Connoisseur
CheriePie got an A in P-Chem.CheriePie got an A in P-Chem.CheriePie got an A in P-Chem.CheriePie got an A in P-Chem.CheriePie got an A in P-Chem.CheriePie got an A in P-Chem.CheriePie got an A in P-Chem.CheriePie got an A in P-Chem.CheriePie got an A in P-Chem.CheriePie got an A in P-Chem.CheriePie got an A in P-Chem.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Samsung Galaxy S23+, Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoSharks View Post
I did not receive an error message when I uninstalled (same FW situation). Did you use the 3.2.1 version uninstaller? Weird...
Wish I could help with the leftovers clean-up. ixtab should be doing a drive-by soon and be able to sort things. Good Luck!
Yeah I did try to use the 3.2.1 uninstaller to uninstall and got the Error 6, or was it error 3... the one that indicates just a general error as it came up almost immediately without much processing. I chose the option to Update the Kindle, not just the Restart, and I actually did that step twice just to confirm I didn't select the wrong option the first time. So I just wrote it off to the fact that the uninstall wasn't working properly because 3.2.1 was no longer working properly on my PW 5.3.4.

So since 4.0.0 seems to be running fine, I'm tempted to just leave it alone, but since ixtab had recommended a reinstall (and since I'm a bit OCD about having a clean device), I thought I'd see if I could clean it up after the fact. I could always try to run the uninstaller for both 4.0.0 and 3.2.1 again if necessary.
CheriePie is offline   Reply With Quote