View Single Post
Old 05-13-2008, 05:41 PM   #7
rixte
Addict
rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: new oasis, paperwhite, ipad, kobo
Personally, I'm not particularly picky about color. But I would *love* a cover that's the reverse of all the ones I've seen out there...where the Cybook sits on the left side.

I have the brown cover the original deluxe version shipped with and find that i need to bend back the cover to turn pages easily...when I'd like to be able to just balance holding it in the center of the cover and using my thumb to turn pages.
rixte is offline   Reply With Quote