View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 04:28 PM   #43
ColdSun
Developer/Device Reviews
ColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Sony Xperia Tablet Z, Kindle Paperwhite 2, Lenovo Yoga 8, IPad 3
That is a valid concern - the price. I'm concerned with that too as I paid more for mine under the guarantee that today I would receive the difference when I went down there.

These devices weren't even supposed to be on sale until today. They weren't supposed to be on shelves. At least not according to Pandigital. So, folks, what do you want them to do? Pull it before non-techy people buy it or leave it on the shelves to have a non-techy nightmare? Is it a screwup? Yes. Is the device "half-baked?" No. I'm one of the few that has it and right now I have to wonder why Nate is bashing it so badly as it is leaps and bounds above a SmartQ7. Maybe its the buttons. He likes his buttons I guess. WinCe, he likes that too. I usually do as well. Don't know, but it appears Pandigital had to make a hard decision today and chose to make the one that would piss off the least amount of customers because some of us leaked Kohls had it and we went and got it early. Either way, you just can't make everyone happy.
ColdSun is offline   Reply With Quote