View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 12:47 PM   #1
mrmikel
Color me gone
mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300
Problems seeing images

I have been having trouble getting sigil to display pictures on this machine. It is a problem which you have not been able to duplicate. I also have VLC media player installed on this machine. It also uses Qt, but version 4.2. Could this program (VLC media player) be causing the problems I am seeing?

Last edited by mrmikel; 09-04-2009 at 05:18 PM. Reason: to make the thread more helpful
mrmikel is offline   Reply With Quote