View Single Post
Old 07-07-2013, 10:32 AM   #1
avid01
Addict
avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4
Books from which UK/US stores can be read by standard Adobe Digital Editions client?

Continuing from this
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...6&postcount=16

If I understand correctly, Adobe Digital Editions is a standard software that can read DRM EPUBs from many stores, correct?

So, precisely, which UK and US stores support reading their DRMed books from Adobe's client directly?

The reason I am asking is because it seems that getting the EPUB file out of Adobe's client (for my purposes - Alf) seems to be pretty standard and painless and I can chose UK and US e-book stores based on their compatibility with Adobe Digital Editions.

Yes, I know: only if price is not a cent cheaper on Amazon. But if not cheaper, I would just buy the EPUB.
avid01 is offline   Reply With Quote