View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 09:18 PM   #17
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by brainvision View Post
actually my biggest problem is that I'm not able to use my Nexus directly with Calibre on Linux..
I use Calibre Companion (CC) Android App to connect my Nexus 7 as a device to calibre. This is a great tool for managing books on your device. I no longer import books into any reader app. I simply open the books directly from CC into the reader app of my choice.

http://www.mobileread.mobi/forums/sh...d.php?t=188899
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote