View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 03:09 PM   #37
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by John F View Post
I didn't mean to imply that you HAD to download them from MR. And I didn't mean to encourage anyone to violate copyright.

I would hope that the nomination would be at least life +70, OR, would be available through libraries, but that seemed too complicated to convey in a category nomination.
But if people who are in life+70 countries such as the US, then any eBooks that get nominated that are public domain in life+50 probably won't win. It gets to be a hassle and it's not worth it. My suggestion is to withdraw the nomination.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote