View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 09:44 PM   #311
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
Anything new on the "no vertical space before a title" issue? If it's still considered an issue of course. If needed, i can PM you with some samples which exhibit the same behavior - or is it a structural thing? (if wrapping is off, big blocks are simply glued one after another, without looking into them?). TY
I know what the issue is, so you don't need to send more examples. It's exactly what you suggested--big blocks getting appended to each other without looking inside of them for line spacings. I've got the suggestion on my "to do" list. I'm not sure exactly when I'll get out the next release at this point. I've put a lot of time into k2pdfopt in the last few months and I'm taking a bit of a breather for now, but I still want to keep it progressing.
willus is offline   Reply With Quote