View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 06:32 PM   #62
Atunah
Wizard
Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1/K3/BasicK Voyage/Oasis1/Oasis3
Yeah, code not working anymore. But I still got quite a deal on a few of today's selections. So not complaining.

Not sure how I feel about not getting former selections on the credits anymore. It was nice to have the option, in case the following months didn't have what I wanted. But on the other hand, I hadn't really expected to get that option to begin with when I signed up.

I guess I won't hoard my credits anymore . I have still 3 and already gotten one of this month selection. I see 2 others I want to get so that is good and I'll do that before the month is up. Then I am almost caught up.

Now if I could just find more hours in the day to read all these books.
Atunah is offline   Reply With Quote