View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 07:50 AM   #21579
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
I wonder why I don't get that same feeling when I see Sharon Stone?
May have something to do with the way she crosses those legs...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
There was a reason I was asking. My wife is always complaining of spider bites, while I never notice them. Some people react stronger to certain stimuli than others, especially if they're allergic.
I've lived in Africa, the States and Europe, and to my almost certain knowledge have never been bitten by a spider. Maybe I should start selling my blood as an anti-spider bite vaccine?

I did almost grasp a door handle in the dark many years ago, when I noticed it move. I was just about to grab hold of a baboon spider, which was sitting on the handle, and might well have ruined my non-bit record.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote