View Single Post
Old 08-04-2012, 01:59 PM   #1
GraciousMe
Zealot
GraciousMe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraciousMe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraciousMe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraciousMe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraciousMe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraciousMe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraciousMe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraciousMe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraciousMe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraciousMe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraciousMe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Question How do you make captions?

Hi

I have a number of photographs/clipart for my book, most of them wants a caption (text underneath (not ON) the picture).

After having fooled around with SIGIL I get the impression that the surest, most controllable way to do this is to have the caption as part of the picture. However, that requires extra space beneath the pic.

I have a number of photo programs, (Paint Shop Pro, Photoshop Elements, Irfanview, Serif Photoplus) but am not really proficient in any of them. Any quick tips on how to do this?

I have looked around for dedicated caption software and online services, but no luck.

I have tried to use screen capture as a primitive way around the problem, but the capture comes out as lower quality than the original...
GraciousMe is offline   Reply With Quote