View Single Post
Old 07-24-2012, 06:00 PM   #29
geoffwood
Addict
geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geoffwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4NT+K4T+PRST1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shack70 View Post
I just sent Amazon support an email about how unhappy I am to be punished for the actions of a few bad apples. I paid extra for my 3G Kindle and expect the service that was promised to me when I bought it. I have been planning on buying the new Kindle Fire when it comes out but now may get the Google Nexus instead just because I don't feel like supporting Amazon right now.
I don't recall Amazon ever saying the 3G was intended to allow you to Pay your bills and check email while travelling half way round the world, or at the nearest coffee shop.

I really struggle to understand how anybody can believe that paying a onetime $50 upgrade to get a 3G ereader somehow entitles them to unlimited global data for life.

For the record, I own a 3G Kindle with keyboard, and I don't feel hard dome by. If you think you'll get better customer Service from Google, then go for it.
geoffwood is offline   Reply With Quote