View Single Post
Old 08-07-2011, 11:22 AM   #10
elcreative
Wizard
elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS505, 600, 350, 650, Nexus 7, Note III, iPad 4 etc
Quote:
Originally Posted by khalleron View Post
I disagree strongly - what if Microsoft started charging 30% for everything bought through a PC? *Everyone* would be screaming bloody murder.

Why is the iPad different? It's just a flat computer. Just because a company makes a device doesn't mean it gets to control what I can do with it.

Why does Apple always get excuses made for it?
Exactly... my satellite TV box won't do what I want for free either... I have to PAY the company that supplies it... and they won't let me use it for cable just because it's a satellite TV box... not fair...
elcreative is offline   Reply With Quote