View Single Post
Old 09-19-2010, 11:01 PM   #8
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perkin View Post
I wouldn't think it would be, other things are way more worthy.
And calibre is fairly bulletproof in this regard anyway, just having the powercut made me realize what I would miss if I hadn't had a recent backup.
I had the same questions and problems. But now that I am using dropbox this is no longer a problem as if I ever have a metadata corruption and I can't recover the previous versions are available to me in dropbox so very easy to recover and I don't need to remember to backup every time after heavy us as it is done automatically.
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote