View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 11:31 AM   #34485
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
Taking a break from DIY-ing. I've cleared 2 shelves, took one off to be lowered after drilling a hole in it for cables and I've installed the first half of the tv cable. I only need to drill the hole in the shelf, put it back and make a couple of supports for it. However, I need the help of my father for drilling a hole because the accessory I need doesn't fit into the drill.

Up until now everything went a lot easier and smoother than I anticipated. Which makes me nervous...
Rumpelteazer is online now   Reply With Quote