Thread: Bricked...
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2008, 11:14 PM   #2
induna
Addict
induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, 505, 600, 350, T1 Amazon Kindle PW1, PW2, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsonyreader View Post
Hey,

I have a 2-day old Sony PRS-505 which has been bricked already . I attempted to apply the Chinese font hack yesterday. I got the clock, but no Chinese fonts. So I re-applied the hack, then again, then when rebooting, it's saying 'Starting up...', then again, then again, indefinitely. I tried the hard reset (press reset then turn on, then immediately press both MARK and VOL+) I left it like that for 6 hours then it apparently died, only to plug it in and enter the same loop. I've already tried the '10 reset' and hard reset numerous times. It's recognized by the computer by both eBook software and computer, though.

Thanks!
If it's recognized by your PC, you should be able to re-flash with the latest firmware from Sony.
induna is offline   Reply With Quote