View Single Post
Old 04-15-2011, 10:50 AM   #5
wyndslash
Wizard
wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 wifi, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookfanmd View Post
I've read the whole series and they are wonderful. So many books in the m/m genre are badly written and series continuity is lacking. A character is introduced in one book with a backstory and three books later his past is completely different.

Charlie Cochran writes at the quality we should expect from a published author, ebook or not. Each book in the series has a mystery in the background but the real story is the relationship and how it evolves during the days when two men falling in love could land them in prison. The relationship and characters grow with each book and there are interesting and endearing secondary characters as well. The love scenes are very non-explict and tastefully done.

I highly recommend picking this up while it's free. You likely won't be able to help yourself from buying the rest of the series.
i know of several m/m authors who are pretty good i also really like M. Kei's Pirates of the Narrow Seas series, if you're into nautical stuff
wyndslash is offline   Reply With Quote