View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 07:06 PM   #250
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vmurph View Post
Hey, here's one that's exactly the same, only it has a SNAP CLOSURE.

http://bit.ly/WG7YKh

Different seller, but the covers are almost identical. The only difference I can see is, it doesn't have the embossed word 'Kindle' on it. Instead it has an embossed logo in the lower corner.

I wouldn't trust those colors though. Looks like they were touched up (higher saturation) to appear more vivid. My guess is they're the same shades as the non-closure ones.

They're $14.95 (USD), but the shipping is free, so theyre actually cheaper than the other ones.

-------
EDIT: I just noticed it's a US seller.
I ordered this on 1/19 and received it today. Probably would have been here yesterday if Monday weren't a holiday.

Ordered the coffee one. Extremely pleased for $16.95 (no tax, including shipping 1st class). I visited Best Buy three times just looking at the official cover. Just couldn't part with $40 plus tax. Didn't like the look nor feel of it for that price.

Time to get rid of the special offers.

Last edited by SCION; 01-24-2013 at 07:10 PM.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote