View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 05:34 AM   #11
kg3
Guru
kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nook, etc
-HarryT, I'm new to all this and made the assumption if it's available on Kobo then it would probably be available internationally. I'm not sure how I would check if things are geo-restricted if it's at Kobo. I know with Amazon you can check the different countries' Amazon sites, but again I would be checking from the US and that wouldn't be accurate without my computer taking a "vacation" right? Also, I don't know why these particular Tor items would be geo-restricted anyway, I would think they are sort of promoting them in general. As I'm new to this stuff, I may be wrong about some of what I said and haven't yet put in the time to try to research it all.
kg3 is offline   Reply With Quote