View Single Post
Old 04-13-2011, 05:25 PM   #17
covingtoncat73
Wizard
covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Lenovo Duet Chromebook, Moto e
Quote:
Originally Posted by OtterBooks View Post
Oddly enough, I purchased that after someone loaned me the paperback. After starting the paper version, I decided I liked it enough to buy because I prefer ebook to paperback. Score one for loaning? Maybe, but if I had been 'loaned' the ebook (or hardcover), I just would have read that and not purchased it.
I do get your point. I've only been doing the eBook thing for about a month but I think I like eReading better, too. The Kobo is easier to carry around even than a mm paper and it is easier to eat, drink, or pet the cat while reading on the Kobo.
covingtoncat73 is offline   Reply With Quote